[ut2003io] game slowness

ken lierman klierman at bigfoot.com
Mon Feb 3 19:46:30 EST 2003

Ryan,

Thanks.... didn't totally help, but it did help some.  It did help
another problem i had encountered, which was that the "game rules" tab
was missing from the instant action area.

I'm thinking the performance still isn't where it was because i had done
a bunch of .ini tweaks a long time ago that are probably gone now....
but i should be able to redo those.

--
ken lierman <klierman at bigfoot.com>