[ut2003io] What is the correct command line to connect to a server ?

Ian Hastie ianh at ordinal.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 07:35:27 EST 2003

On Tuesday 23 Dec 2003 22:42, tk Voice wrote:
> You can try my server:
>
> Absolutely nothing shows up in the log
>
> You can try connecting by command land to this server:
>
> 66.191.74.157 is eth0 on the internet.

$ quakestat -ut2s 66.191.74.157
ADDRESS           PLAYERS      MAP   RESPONSE TIME    NAME
66.191.74.157    no response

$ quakestat -ut2s 66.191.74.157:7777
ADDRESS           PLAYERS      MAP   RESPONSE TIME    NAME
66.191.74.157:7777 no response

Is that a static address or is it still allocated to you?  If so, are you
firewalled or is there another problem?

> As 192.168.1.1  is eth1 on my private lan.

It'd have to be, seeing as that is in a non-routable private address block.

--
Ian.