[ut2003io] Help patching INI files for Epic Bonus Pack on Linux

tk Voice tkVoice at netscape.net
Mon Dec 22 23:25:18 EST 2003

There is an "Epic Bonus Pack" and a "Digital Extremes Bonus Pack" that
have linux instructions.

The "Community Bonus Pack" yields two(2) files when unzipped:

-rw-rw-rw-    1 Peter    root     431626157 Oct 27 19:50 CBP2003.ut2mod
-rw-rw-rw-    1 Peter    root         6962 Oct 27 19:37 Readme.txt

Inside the readme.txt it has instructions to "junk double click" to
begin install. I have no idea how to uncompress CBP2003.ut2mod file any
further. None of my compression utilities will work on it (bunzip2,
unzip, uncompress)

file CBP2003.ut2mod
CBP2003.ut2mod: data