PyUClasses - finally UnrealScript development on Linux

MeltDown meltdown at unrealtower.org
Mon Dec 8 06:54:20 EST 2003

Hi there,

Good news for Linux users! I've released the first public beta of PyUClasses.
It's a development environment for UnrealScript based games - and the first
one of it's kind for Linux! I could really use your help in testing this
program. It's a small download (80 Kb) and it's got it's own installation
script. Most users will just have to run "./install" and that's all. Please
test it and let me know where I can improve it!

PyUClasses is still beta because it's lacking features. I didn't find bugs and
the program is rock-solid - at least on my computer it is :)

PyUClasses can be downloaded from http://www.unrealtower.org/beta/ and the
full documentation (in case you want to read it before you download) can be
found at http://www.unrealtower.org/pyuclasses/

Please let me know what you think of it!

Greetz,
MeltDown
--
For all your UT2003 questions visit http://www.unrealtower.org/faq.php
      Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.