[ut2003io] Begging for "ucc make" in linux

Ryan C. Gordon ryan at epicgames.com
Sat Aug 2 02:47:13 EDT 2003

> Is there _any_ chance we might see "ucc make" functionality on the
> linux
> side of things?  Pretty please?  (Can I get more pathetic?  I'll try
> below...)

Daniel will get his pasta sauce before ucc make works on Linux.

This is _definitely_ something I want to do, because it'd save me up to
an hour per build (scp several gigs to a Windows box, build
Unreal-based game, run ucc make, copy the new headers and .u files back
to Linux box, rebuild with new headers, rinse, repeat)...but there's
just so many more-pressing matters, Unreal or otherwise, to spend the
time to fix it right now.

Hopefully I'll have it working in the ut2004 timeframe (which isn't too
very far away, to be honest).

--ryan.