[ut2003io] 2225 .ini changes...

larrystorch larrystorch at beyondunreal.com
Sun Apr 27 13:25:29 EDT 2003

If you dont have your 2199 patch around, you can rerun the installer
from the CD installing it into a temp directory.

The trick is that when it asks for the first disk to be installed into
your cdrom, open up a term to grab the openal file from the temp
directory.  If you cancel the install, it will delete everything it
extracted from the installer file where the openal.so is packed.

--
larrystorch
larrystorch at beyondunreal.com
http://www.beyondunreal.com