[ut2003io] Password bug in the original UT?

Sami Nieminen sami.nieminen at iki.fi
Sat Apr 26 05:15:45 EDT 2003

On Saturday 26 April 2003 12:10, Jan-Olov Pettersson wrote:
> Try reconnecting to the server with the password cached in the
> UnrealTournament.ini...
>
> You must delete the password before you can reconnect...

I can confirm this, but I am not sure if this is a Linux only bug. I remember
that my Windows using clan mates had to do this as well sometimes, not
absolutely sure though.

This was maybe the biggest problem for me when playing clan matches on
passworded servers. Cleaning up the cached password from .ini solved the
problem.

BR, samppa

--
Linux 2.5.68