[ut2003io] 2225 for Linux...

Dana Olson dana at mandrakeusers.org
Wed Apr 23 19:54:23 EDT 2003

Well, when I run the updater now, it tells me there is an update, so I
say ok, and then it goes throught a bunch of mirrors trying to download
the update, but it ends up failing because it can't find it now.

I guess I'll reinstall it later from my ISOs. Good thing I ripped all my
games before I boxed them up and sent them up north in storage. :)

Moving sucks.

--
Dana