[ut2003io] 2225 for Linux...

Jeff Woods klaatu at fnordco.com
Wed Apr 23 05:52:08 EDT 2003

First, thanks again! You are, how do you say... ah yes, "the Man".

Next, the ut2003lnx_full2225.sh.bin has problems updating stuff. First I got:

ERROR: No matching delta for /usr/local/games/ut2003/System/Setup.int

I know I've never touched this file. Since I know Setup.int isn't vital for the game to work, I exploded the patch file and edited the patch.dat file to set "optional=1" for that file. Then I ran update.sh again and got:

ERROR: Failed checksum: /usr/local/games/ut2003/System/XEffects.u

Another file I'm certain I've never touched, so I gave in and got the tar file.

I was running 2199 with both the DE and Epic bonus packs, FWIW.

-Jeff