[ut2003io] radeon 9700 - all ATI users

deathsride at kmts.ca deathsride at kmts.ca
Tue Apr 15 17:22:02 EDT 2003

Ok,
I own a 9700 and was ticked off that i had just spent 500$ Canadian to get this card then to find out that Linux didn't even work in accelerated mode...enuff with the rant.  So you just installed an RPM and the 3d drivers started to work for you?...which Linux are you using?
As well can you post a link, or is it on the official ATI site?
Don