[ut2003io] radeon 9700 - all ATI users

Paul Berger sanepsycho at globaldialog.com
Fri Apr 4 14:06:39 EST 2003

I just installed the 2.9.6 fireGL drivers with my 9000 Pro and it went
from 4-8 FPS in areas of the IronDiety level to 18-34 in those same
areas now (worst is in the small room with the fans).

Big improvement for the drivers, just make sure you specify the fireGL
version when downloading or else you will get the 2.5.1 version.

Paul