[ut2003io] Installer doesnt like my cd

floam floam at enuff.org
Mon Sep 30 21:14:37 EDT 2002

well i have this line in fstab:
none /mnt/cdrom supermount
dev=/dev/hdc,fs=auto,ro,--,iocharset=iso8859-1,codepage=850,umask=0 0 0

and it sees the cd fine normally (i know I have ti set to supermount but
i mounted manually just to be safe.):

[root at boxen /]# mount /mnt/cdrom
[root at boxen /]# cd /mnt/cdrom
[root at boxen cdrom]# ls
Animations/ KarmaData/ Sounds/ Web/
AutoRun.inf* ForceFeedback/ Maps/ System/
Benchmark/ Help/ Setup.exe* Textures/