Tuxgames

Jim Norton jnorton at rogers.com
Mon Sep 30 20:16:21 EDT 2002

Anyone have good/bad experiences with Tuxgames?  How long does it usually take
them to get stock for a new game?  The reason i'm asking is that Tuxgames
webpage still has Nov. 1 as a release date (they haven't updated it since the
10th of November) and I have a pre-order with them so ... basically what i'm
leading up to is : When will I get the game!?!?  Hehe.
--
Jim

"When it comes to monitoring the Internet and exploiting it, you have to leave
it to the professionals."  -- Vincent Cannistraro, former CIA
counter-terrorism expert