[ut2003io] Installer doesnt like my cd

Leith leith at qasr.mine.nu
Mon Sep 30 19:30:46 EDT 2002

There is a thread in the INA forums,
(http://www.ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=213561)
with an that has intructions. They may or may not work...worked for a
friend of mine, but not me. My post is the second in the thread. I won't
repeat my problem here, as I have not had any responses yet.

Regards,

Leith

floam wrote:
That didnt work, I copied the file and run it with the cd already in,
but still no worky, dammit :(

Chris White wrote:

got it to work, i had to copy the install file from the cd to my home
dir,
then ran it.  start with disc 3 in the drive (running the script from
the hard drive), then when it says play disc put #1 in.  then the discs
should be in order (2,3).. i had to futz with it a couple times.

chris