[ut2003io] Installer doesnt like my cd

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Mon Sep 30 18:29:45 EDT 2002

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:25:10 -0700
floam <floam at enuff.org> wrote:

#
# Well I just bought the game this morning. I pop in cd 3 and run the
# shell script and it asks for the play disk (I assume this is the
# first disc, though ive tried both) I put in the cd and hit yes and
# it still shows the thing telling me to put in the cd, so I manually
# umount and mount the cd drive, take out the cd, clean it (its brand
# new no scratches), thing is I can do a ls in /mnt/cdrom/ and see
# everything. What could the problem be?

Disk 1 is the install/play disk  I think.

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: