[ut2003io] Log Files

Michiel 'El Muerte' Hendriks elmuerte at drunksnipers.com
Mon Sep 30 12:50:00 EDT 2002

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 09:34:48AM -0600, Lord Demios wrote:
> > OK, so it's a lame subject, but ....
>
> On the same subject (kinda), is there a way to get UT2k3 to spit out
> player name and IP address's?  I have a script used to take this data for
> building a firewall based banning system.  Helps keep them pesky dialup
> users banned.

Ok, I've rewritten my PlayerJoinDump for UT to work with UT2003.
You can download it from:
http://unreal.student.utwente.nl/ut2003/PlayerJoinDumpSE.zip

When you install this add-on your log file will get lines with the
following format:

This should be easy enough to parse

Michiel "El Muerte" Hendriks            elmuerte at drunksnipers.com
TDS - Internet Services                 http://www.drunksnipers.com