[ut2003io] Purchasing UT2003

Peter Bruley pbruley at highstream.net
Sun Sep 29 23:25:01 EDT 2002

Cool.......... I love buying the LINUX versions of games but.......... I
hate paying the higher prices :) (i.e. LOKI games)

It's good to see LINUX games being bundled in the store versions. (Sure
makes it easier to find a copy too.)

I wonder how they will keep track of how many users are using LINUX?

Peter

--
Peter
http://tkvoice.netfirms.com/