[ut2003io] Only some decals in linux ver

floam floam at enuff.org
Sun Sep 22 19:01:19 EDT 2002

ooh. i thought is by design reply was part of the humor. darn. But arent
there bullet hole decals in directx, or was I hallucinating? And -- if
one had a powerfull enough machine, would there be anyway to switch this
back on despite the performance loss, or is it completly left out?
*eye candy freak*