[ut2003io] Only some decals in linux ver

Andrew Pilley ashridah at cyber.com.au
Sun Sep 22 17:59:36 EDT 2002

On Sun, Sep 22, 2002 at 11:40:18AM -0700, floam wrote:
> well? :(
> floam wrote:

don't know if you missed it or something, but daniel vogel's already
answered this question: the decals aren't there because the engine doesn't
attempt to draw them. drawing decals on curved surfaces takes a lot of cpu
time, so i imagine they've dropped that because there's no way to get it
done cheaply in hardware, so only do it for the more prominent marks.

Andrew 'ashridah' Pilley