[ut2003io] Corrupted connection?

Jamie Harrell liquidice at myrealbox.com
Fri Sep 20 18:49:58 EDT 2002

Someone might be able to help me with this one...

I installed the demo into my home directory, and
it runs like a dream, but I cannot for the life of
me run the updater.

I do as follows:

[peoii@ ~]$ cd ut2003_demo
[peoii@ ut2003_demo]$ updater/update
Searching for installed products... done!
ERROR: ut2003_demo not found, are you the one who installed it?
[peoii@ ut2003_demo]$ cd updater
[peoii@ updater]$ ./update
Searching for installed products... done!
ERROR: ut2003_demo not found, are you the one who installed it?

No matter how I attempt to run the updater, it fails.

Any clue as to why?