[ut2003io] UT2003 linux demo patch

Tanis tanis at mojo-madness.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 21:46:17 EDT 2002

Ryan - just to check - Lord Demios wrote this reply to an earlier email from
me:

You will want the xdelta package installed and libxml installed.  Then
just turn off your servers, run the patch, and turn them back on.  There
might be a problem with this patch, so I would test it on a copy of your
install just incase it doesn't work.  Or maybe back up your install and
then give it a shot.

I have no idea of this works or not, but it looks pretty complicated to me -
I'm still learning this unix/adminning gig. Is this the only way to upgrade
the demo server? If not, how else?!

Jay.