[ut2003io] Install Instructions, WebLinks?

Tanis tanis at mojo-madness.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 11:45:44 EDT 2002

Below is the startup line from the guide located at
http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/articles/21_1.php :

./ucc-bin server DM-Antalus -nohomedir -ini=YourServer.ini

And now this is the line that Ryan sent me about getting the admin interface
running in a command line:

DM-Antalus?AdminName=username?AdminPassword=password

My question is this: using the first guide, what would I need to do (as in
combining the 2 lines if possible) to get the interface working? The guide
found at beyondunreal is excellent - I think I know what edits to make but
I'd like a few more experienced types opinion on this before I do anything.

Jay.