[ut2003io] Linux Client Connection difficulties

Colin Rose rose.colin at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 14 23:21:29 EDT 2002

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:35 pm, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> > RecvFrom returned SOCKET_ERROR 111
>
> 111 == "Connection refused".
>

> That might be the master server, which was down quite a bit today.
>
> Are you still getting this problem?
>
> --ryan.

I just tried again and it still hangs at the blackscreen with sometimes the
writing in the centre. This is the latest message (although I have seen this
a few times today) and it is repeated over and over with small variations in
the minimum angle number.

The initial hull is narrow (the cosine of the minimum angle is -0.999999106).
A coplanar point may lead to a wide facet.  Options 'Qs' (search for best
initial hull), 'QbB' (scale to unit box), or 'Qbb' (scale last coordinate)
may remove this warning.  Use 'Pp' to ignore this warning.
See 'Limitations' in qh-impre.htm.
qhull precision warning:
The initial hull is narrow (the cosine of the minimum angle is -0.999997079).
A coplanar point may lead to a wide facet.  Options 'Qs' (search for best
initial hull), 'QbB' (scale to unit box), or 'Qbb' (scale last coordinate)
may remove this warning.  Use 'Pp' to ignore this warning.
See 'Limitations' in qh-impre.htm.

BTW: I can play fine against bots and thats about it. If there is any info I
can glean off my machine that will help tell me what you need and I will make
it so.