Bot difficulty

Deaths_Ride deathsride at kmts.ca
Sat Sep 14 21:48:40 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I just want to say I am very impressed with the game overall...little
heavy on the cpu side, but nothing a new machine wont fix (in the
works).  I have been running UT and Unreal off and on since the
inception of the series (was one of the admins to get a free cd a cpl of
yrs ago),every new game takes you a while to get used to, but once those
6 hr lan parties start up...ohh my I can feel the adrenaline
(spelling)?...now.
Ok...enuff with the ego stroking, I noticed in the web interface that
when I try to set the bot difficulty to any thing other than normal it
simply resets itself...is this just a demo thing, or a bug?
Deaths_Ride

Btw, which list serv should we be sending bug info to?
utservrs at epicgames.com or icculus?