[ut2003io] Crashes while updating games

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Sat Sep 14 20:38:10 EDT 2002

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:28:04 -0600
"scratch" <scratch at xmission.com> wrote:

#
# I think he's referring to the same problem I've started having today
# where the client crashes when updating the servers in the in-game
# browser.  For me, it only happens with DM servers, and I assume
# that's because there are 10 times more DM servers out there than
# other gametypes.
#
# It is not a Linux specific bug.

Yeah, thats what I'm seeing.  At first, it would crash on CTF and BR
maps, as well as DM.  CTF/BR maps seem to have smoothed out, but DM
still crashes.  I just wanted to see if this was a confirmed thing, or
an issue w/ my system.

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net