UT2003

Damon dc at daycross.com
Sat Sep 14 13:40:00 EDT 2002

Why hey!!!!  its all my favourite fwends. :D

Is this where ( i really hope so ) i ask questions like;
I uploaded 'UT2003-demo-Linux.sh.bin' to my linux server, chmon +x then..
this happens.
$ ./UT2003-demo-Linux.sh.bin
Verifying archive integrity... All good.
Uncompressing Unreal Tournament 2003 Linux Demo 1077...ide0(3,2): write
failed, user block limit reached.

..Extraction failed.

Signal caught, cleaning up

Can anyone help me out.. lol.. always me with step 1 :(

Damon