[ut2003io] SOCKET_ERROR 111

scratch scratch at xmission.com
Thu Oct 31 15:41:11 EST 2002

I think these are innocuous.  I get the same in my consoles, but both
servers are reporting in Game Spy as well as the master browser (I also see
116).  I followed this same reasoning for some time when I was having
problems getting one of the servers to show up in the master browser, but I
repaired this issue by using the default port on *neither* server.  One is
currently running on 8888, and the other on 9999 (utterly random, quickly
chosen for simplicity's sake).  However, if I change the port on either of
those back to the default, that server stops showing up.

*shrug*

But again, now both servers on the same machine are properly reporting and
registering stats, and I still see this behavior in the console.

scratch
Utah Freakshow!
freakshow.xmission.com

ps.  multiple servers on the same machine failing to report under 2136 has
been a topic this morning on Epic UTServers domo list.  It seems more and
more people are now experiencing the same problem I've been having since
release.