[ut2003io] Performance under Linux

Eric Lathrop eslathro at mtu.edu
Sun Oct 20 01:58:02 EDT 2002

Apparently I'm not getting AGP memory allocated.

----UT2003.log----
Init: WARNING: Couldn't allocate AGP memory - turning off support for
GL_NV_vertex_array_range
Init: WARNING: This has a serious impact on performance.
----end-UT2003.log----

I've suspected this (because a "cat /proc/driver/nvidia/agp/status") gives
me "Status: Disabled"), but I still get a whole pile of frames/sec so I've
never investigated it further.

Any ideas on how to enable it?

  --Eric Lathrop