WebAdmin in linux - issues with multiple admins?

Mat mwatson at netspace.net.au
Sat Oct 19 01:47:06 EDT 2002

Hi.

 I'm just setting up my linux ut2003 servers (in australia, its only just
been released)

I'm having problems with the webadmin, I can log in as my admin that i'm
setting up on the command line, eg
AdminName=admin?AdminPassword=xxxxxx

but this user isn't allowed to alter users and groups in the web interface.

but, using Admin Admin , wont let me in?

Looking through the archives I can't see this problem? I might just be
missing it.. anyone know?

Also if I restart the server from in web, it looses the username/password
that was specified on the command line??

Thanks.
Mat.

---