[ut2003io] Three little things.. =)

Leith leith at qasr.mine.nu
Fri Oct 18 13:50:58 EDT 2002

I have the Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, and I put this command in
~/.xsession, ~/.xinitrc <insert-any-X-startup-script-here>:

/usr/X11R6/bin/xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5" &

this maps the wheel to 4 and 5 (aka MouseWheelUp/Down) and the back and
front side buttons to 6 & 7 respectively. You can get creative and map
these however you want to in UT2003.

Also, Spadge, I am not aware of any 'intellipoint' software on linux,
maybe you mean the explorer protocol omdule in XF86-4 ?

Leith