[ut2003io] Differences between Linux and Windows UT2003 port

Joseph Tan j.tan at softhome.net
Sun Oct 13 23:16:56 EDT 2002

Hi,

If there was one visual effect that had to be left out - leaving out the
shadows as per the Direct3D version is really no big deal. You really
don't notice it when someone is tearing you up with a Flak.

I'm wondering what other effects may be left out? None of these
shortcomings were mentioned in the press or readme file.

Cheers,
Joseph Tan