[ut2003io] console commands

Ryan C. Gordon ryan at epicgames.com
Fri Oct 11 20:25:48 EDT 2002

> I get the hint Ryan :-) I was just hoping I could
> switch the KVM switch over to the linux server and
> type stuff in the console. Not taking input on stdin
> directly explains a lot... Thanks!

(Although, honestly, it SHOULD be able to take stuff of stdin...I'll
look into it for a later patch to see if it is at all feasible.)

Btw, there's a Linux patch for Client and Server coming out real real
soon. Maybe even tonight...it won't break net compatibility with the
retail version, so don't stay up late waiting for it.

--ryan.