Compressed Maps

Deaths_Ride deathsride at kmts.ca
Thu Oct 10 22:33:56 EDT 2002

Ok...heres the short version of what I did:

I compressed that new map that was on PU the other day...remake of
dm-deck16.
Once compressed I scp'd it up to my remote server...put it in the /Maps
dir etc...
When I went into the remote web admin to add it to the rotation, it
wasn't there...so I stopped the server..deleted the /home/usr/.ut2003
directory.  Still not there when I fired it up...then I thought I would
check the permissions, looked a little weird...(will show you what i saw
in a sec...), I rememberd that UT had a hard time with some asci text
and lettering, so i renamed the file...re- compressed it, still does not
show up.
Here are the permissions on both files...one I renamed and the original:
-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     bigbobo   3554461 Oct  5 17:44
dm-deck16][r-1.ut2
-rw-------    1 root     root      3554461 Oct 10 21:41 dm-deck16.ut2
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root     16857305 Oct  4 08:49 DM-Flux2.ut2
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root      3801672 Oct  4 08:49 DM-Gael.ut2

I threw in a few maps as an example of what the permissions should be...

Any thoughts to my little books would be appreciated.
Don