What the heck is this all about !!!

ken3nuts ken3nuts at theshades.org.uk
Mon Oct 7 03:29:05 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've checked out my server this morning only to find it was down.

When I checked the logs, I found this

ScriptLog: Warning - PATHS NOT DEFINED or NO PLAYERSTART
ScriptLog:  Player start not found!!!
ScriptLog: Warning - PATHS NOT DEFINED or NO PLAYERSTART
ScriptLog:  Player start not found!!!
ScriptLog: Warning - PATHS NOT DEFINED or NO PLAYERSTART
Critical: xBombingRun BR-Anubis.xBombingRun (Function XGame.xBombingRun.RatePlay
erStart:0020) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Exiting.
Log: Waiting for file streaming thread to finish...
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, Sat Oct  5 13:40:53 2002

What the heck is that all about ?

Anybody know ?

Ken