[ut2003io] Qstats

Warren Woodward warrenw at xmission.com
Sun Oct 6 17:38:03 EDT 2002

On Sat, Oct 05, 2002 at 08:16:59AM -0500, Deaths_Ride wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got up this morning and when I went to check my Qstats page to see how
> the server made through the night, well it said it was down...I ssh'd in
> and found it was reporting to the servers fine, joined a game...all ok.
> What the heck is happening?...I remember back in the day when UT would
> just start broadcasting on a different port...could that be it?...I have
> it broadcasting on :7787

I added a second port on my server, this one running a specially tweaked
config and I slapped it on 8888 (no particular reason, its just easy to
remember).  Since I did that, the original server doesn't report
anywhere, even though the console clearly shows it is reporting and
receiving a Match ID, etc. It simply doesn't show up in the server
listings anywhere.  The new server shows up fine, however.  I'm quite
stumped about this.

I sort of know the people running master1.  They play on my servers
fairly regularly, and I mentioned this problem to them.  They said they
were aware of a bug with multiple servers, but didn't know exactly what
it was, or how to fix it.

Any ideas?

--
warren woodward