[ut2003io] Anyone Using GLIBC 2.2.5?

Sami Nieminen sami.nieminen at iki.fi
Sun Oct 6 12:42:41 EDT 2002

On Saturday 05 October 2002 15:30, Joseph Tan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry if I'm iterating a bit from my previous post...
>
> I'm a bit concerned about this.. is anyone running the UT2003 Linux
> client on a system with GLIBC 2.2.5? The game segfaults on the
> libpthread.so library, which correct me if I'm wrong, comes from GLIBC.
>
> GLIBC 2.2.5 is whats used on Mandrake 9.0.
>
> Cheers,
> Joseph Tan

Running gentoo 1.4 with glibc 2.2.5 and gcc 3.2 and no problems on single
player game. Almost completed single player tournament already. My system is
dual p3-800 and GF2.

-samppa-
--
Windows is a 32 bit patch to a 16 bit GUI based on a 8 bit operating
system, written for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company which can