[ut2003io] Anyone Using GLIBC 2.2.5?

Joseph Tan j.tan at softhome.net
Sat Oct 5 09:27:32 EDT 2002

Hi Ryan,

> I've had reports of success on Mandrake 9.0.

I'm getting a friend to try out UT2003 on his Mandrake 9.0 system, I'm
interested if it exhibits the same problem.

> Is this the crash when trying to create a single player profile?

Yes.

> (I _did_ have a glibc incompatibility with a Gentoo user, but it was a
> different sort of problem).

Would you enlighten me as to what kind of problem it was?

I'll have to sort this issue out if I'm planning to use it under Linux.
I'll keep the list updated if I get it working.

Cheers,
Joseph Tan