[ut2003io] linux - kyro II

Jesse Keating hosting at j2solutions.net
Wed Oct 2 13:35:49 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:28:19 +0200
Tobias Neumann <compisoft at web.de> wrote:

# I read that the actual Powervr kyro II drivers for linux do not
# the ut2003. When will powervr release new drivers that are ut2003
# compatible? I need to play it NOW ;) I will buy the game as soon as
# powervr will release compatible drivers, but i want to go sure that
# they really do it before i buy it :)

This is probably not the best place to ask this.  I would contact the
driver maintainer for the kyro video cards, and ask _them_ when they
expect to have proper OpenGL support, along with S3TC support.

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: