[ut2003io] Installing with Debian Systems

bus_error bus_error at fragism.com
Wed Oct 2 02:42:01 EDT 2002

Just a cheap workaround but we copied the CDs to disk and created the
following entries in /etc/mtab

/dev/sr0 /home/mnichols/UT2003FULL-1 iso9660 rw,errors=remount-ro 0 0
/dev/sr1 /home/mnichols/UT2003FULL-2 iso9660 rw,errors=remount-ro 0 0
/dev/sr2 /home/mnichols/UT2003FULL-3 iso9660 rw,errors=remount-ro 0 0

and the installer worked fine.

Your milage may vary,

-bus

#include std_disclaimer.h