[ut2003io] Play CD problems

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Tue Oct 1 22:29:58 EDT 2002

> "Play disc" is disc one. This was a manufacturing screw up.

That's what I assumed.

> And you are definitely mounting the thing? Could you run "mount" with no
> command lines and send me the output, along with your /etc/fstab file?

$ mount
/dev/hde3 on / type ext3 (rw,noatime)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
none on /dev type devfs (rw)
tmpfs on /mnt/.init.d type tmpfs (rw,mode=0644,size=1024k)
/dev/hdf2 on /home/Files type ext3 (rw,noatime)

/etc/fstab:
/dev/hde1               /boot           ext2            noauto,noatime
1 1
/dev/hde3               /               ext3            noatime
0 0
/dev/hde2               none            swap            sw
0 0
/dev/hdf2               /home/mellofone/Files   ext3    noatime
0 0
/dev/cdroms/cdrom0      /mnt/cdrom      iso9660
users,noauto,ro         0 0
proc                    /proc           proc            defaults
0 0

That may be a but screwed up with pasting into a message, but I think
you can get the idead. If not, let me know and I will see what else I
can do.

Again, thanks for all the help :)