[ut2003io] Installing with Debian Systems

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Tue Oct 1 22:22:52 EDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 07:17:30PM -0700, Steve Pirk wrote:
> Have you tried un-mounting the 3rd CD and then
> inserting the Disk one CD and mounting it? You
> really need to mount/un-mount between CD's.

This is what I did, step by step, as I am doing it as root:

This is for Disc Three.
$mount /dev/cdroms/cdrom0 /mnt/cdrom
$cp /mnt/cdrom/linux_in.sh ~
$umount /mnt/cdrom

Remove Disc Three.
$cd
$./linux_in.sh

Agree to License.
Check path, OK. Remove Startup Menu Entires, Click Begin.

"Please mount the Unreal Tournament 2003 Play Disc CDROM
 Choose Yes to rety, No to canel"

This is for Disc One, in a different console then the install.
$mount /dev/cdroms/cdrom0 /mnt/cdrom

I click yes, and the popup comes back. I tried unmounting disk 1 and
trying 2. Same thing. Same with disk 3 and so on and so on :)