[ut2003io] CD key entry in text mode?

Warren Woodward warrenw at xmission.com
Tue Oct 1 11:48:26 EDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 04:04:25PM +0100, ken3nuts wrote:
> OK, so what happens when I want to run a server at my hosting centre and
> connect to it from my home pc ? Do I need 2 copies ?

Hrm.  In the 5 years I have been running dedicated game servers, I have
never once needed a second copy of a title to both host and play.  That
would be a stunning "fuck you" to the dedicated server community, even
considering the forthcoming downloadable stand-alone server.  I really
can't see that being the case.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL