[ut2003io] CD key entry in text mode?

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Tue Oct 1 11:03:37 EDT 2002

Still getting this on the server...
MasterServerUplink: Resolved ut2003master1.epicgames.com as 207.135.145.3.
MasterServerUplink: Connection to ut2003master1.epicgames.com established.
MasterServerUplink: Master server rejected authentication request.  Check
your CD key.
Master server connection failed
Master server connection failed

I have tried it using U's and V's for the values in the
CD-Key on the back of the manual. Anyone else having trouble
reading the cd-key?
--
Got Slack? - Steve