[ut2003io] speed increase

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Sat Nov 16 02:12:21 EST 2002

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 01:41:08AM -0500, Archer B. May wrote:
> Ok, how?

Edit ~/.xinitrc. Make it say:

#!/bin/sh
cd /usr/local/games/ut2003
exec ./ut2003

If your machine boots to X, never fear. Put exactly the same thing
into ~/.xsession

Note that .xsession overrides anythign else you do, so if you're
booting itno X, you'll need to drop to a console to change it back.
Luckily, if you just boot into X and use a desktop login manager
[{G,K,X}DM], you can select something like twm as your window manager,
and run the commands in a shell from there.

Gary (-;