UTelAdSE beta 3

Michiel 'El Muerte' Hendriks elmuerte at drunksnipers.com
Thu Nov 14 06:02:20 EST 2002

Just a reminder for the people who don't know what UTelAdSE is:
UTelAdSE is a telnet administration server that will allow you do
administer your UT2003 server using the telnet protocol.

A lot has been added in this version, for one I've created a tab
completion for the builtin commands, also made most of the text
localizable. But most important of all, I've added a bunch of new
builtin commands to administer the server.
New commands include:
- administration of users and groups (XAdmin stuff)
- admin of maplists, mutators, bots, players, etc..
  stuff that you can do via `admin ...` in the in-game console

You can download this beta from:
http://www.drunksnipers.com/files/ut2003/UTelAdSE-100beta3.zip

Note that this is still beta, so please don't distribute it. If you can
any comments/remarks/bug reports/etc. mail me.

Michiel "El Muerte" Hendriks            elmuerte at drunksnipers.com
TDS - Internet Services                 http://www.drunksnipers.com