[ut2003io] linux version problem

D. Olson dana at mandrakeusers.org
Sat Nov 9 21:25:24 EST 2002

On 10 Nov 2002 00:44:55 +0000
Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj at pointblue.com.pl> wrote:

> On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 00:49, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
>
> > There are patches. Two of them.
> >
> > Alternately, make sure your hostname has an IP address associated
> > with it (we use this to create a random ID in Single Player).
>
> thx, where i can find more recent informations about linux version ?
> Btw. i hope more games will be released for linux. Becouse i am
> suffering without some (GTA, and few others).
> Is there any good shop with linux games in London ?

Yeah, as Leith said, TuxGames is great.

As for GTA, if you liked the older sort of GTA, like GTA2, then you
would probably like to get Payback when it's released. Check it out
here: http://www.apex-designs.net/payback.html

--
D. Olson
The Mandrake eXPerience

"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where
belief stops, because it isn't needed any more."