[ut2003io] advertising

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sat Nov 9 04:28:10 EST 2002

Heyho,

On Freitag November 8 2002 22:55, Jim Ragsdale wrote:
> please try again, looks like i added 8000:8020 udp to my firewall script
> but didnt restart the firewall. so i just opened up the udp ports and lets
> give it another try. thanks for checking on it!

Ok, xqf shows it as "Super Penguin-Rex CTF-Face3" and a sucky ping of 185ms
(probably because it's not very near to me).
Too bad it got these weird stats enabled which I don't want to use (hey, I'm
only playing for fun, I don't want to see how bad I play *g*) and I cannot
join without enabling them (has old UT been as annoying as UT2003 in that
respect?).

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn at gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein