advertising

Jim Ragsdale rommel at netdoor.com
Fri Nov 8 13:06:09 EST 2002

I have a ut2003 server running for almost a week now. no one has been on it
yet. unfortunatly my geforce died so i cant even check it out. It looks ok.
I havent seen any error messages and the webmin is running fine. Thanks to
everyone that fixed that(webmin)!!! So what im wondering, is if it is
advertising? How do I find out? What do I check? What settings in the ini?
the server is at 130.18.217.73:8000 if someone would be kind enought to
check it out.

On the memory front, it uses 86megs per process it looks like. so far this
has been stable, but like I said, there hasnt been anyone on.