[ut2003io] Linux Server + LocalStats

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Wed Nov 6 17:04:28 EST 2002

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Michiel El Muerte Hendriks wrote:
> So my question is, has anyone been able to run LocalStats on their linux server.

I've been meaning to, but have been too busy...  On top of that,
UT2003 has ellicted an underwhelming response from my clan, sadly, so it
hasn't been my top priority.  Still, apart from my clan, _I_ am very
interested in getting local stats on the 2k3 server eventually, so I am
eager to hear how this issue pans out.  If you're really lacking a linux
test server, let me know and I'll get LocalStats going on mine and see how
it performs.

Another question about LocalStats came up on the ina-forums when I told
some people that LocalStats existed...  Will LocalStats function  without
WorldStats enabled?  Many people use the serverbrowser filters to hide any
"stats enabled" servers.  I could care less about worldstats (same with
the folks I was talking to) and just want local stats logging without the
headache for the clients of using a stats password.

Good Luck!

-Death

[Apoc]Death (AKA Rob Gutermuth)    death at apoc.org
Clan Apoc Server Administrator     http://www.apoc.org