[ut2003io] linux_in.sh

floam floam at ascorbic.com
Fri Nov 1 19:48:03 EST 2002

here:

# Copyright 1999-2002 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, v2 or later
# $Header: /home/cvsroot/gentoo-src/rc-scripts/etc/fstab,v 1.7
2002/05/12 21:48:18 azarah Exp $

#
# noatime turns of atimes for increased performance (atimes normally aren't
# needed; notail increases performance of ReiserFS (at the expense of
storage
# efficiency).  It's safe to drop the noatime options if you want and to
# switch between notail and tail freely.

<dump/pass>

# NOTE: If your BOOT partition is ReiserFS, add the notail option to opts.
/dev/hda1        /boot       ext3            noauto,noatime     1 1
/dev/hda3        /              ext3            noatime            0 0
/dev/hda2        none        swap            sw                0 0
/dev/cdroms/cdrom0    /mnt/cdrom      iso9660    user                0 0
proc            /proc        proc            defaults            0 0

# glibc 2.2 and above expects tmpfs to be mounted at /dev/shm for
# POSIX shared memory (shm_open, shm_unlink). Adding the following
# line to /etc/fstab should take care of this:
# (tmpfs is a dynamically expandable/shrinkable ramdisk, and will use
almost no
#  memory if not populated with files)

tmpfs            /dev/shm    tmpfs        defaults        0 0